The Sunny Lane Project

The Sunny Lane Project
May 2010

Sunday, June 6, 2010

In the beginning

I've never wanted a blog before, and I don't think Scott has either. However, looking around at other blogs of those who show the progress of their "fix-er-uper", I've changed my mind and I'm bringing Scott along for the ride. Right now I'm the paper pusher and he's the designer.
The bank accepted our offer and the purchase agreement is done. Next: appraisal in it's current condition (see pics) and then appraisal based on our plans for using the 203K loan to rehab it. Then we give our right arm to the loan Gods and the house is ours.

Current closing date set for Aug. 2nd.

Here are a few photos if you don't want to click on the link:
From Sunny Lane










From Sunny Lane

1 comment:

  1. Those switch plates make me giddy. So. Giddy.

    Cheers,

    -Baz

    ReplyDelete