The Sunny Lane Project

The Sunny Lane Project
May 2010

Friday, August 27, 2010

Clear to Close

Ahhhhh.....those three little words we've been waiting a month to hear. "Clear to Close". Who knew they could bring such joy? Closing is scheduled for Monday at 9am. I'll be waking up in Vegas around that time to catch a flight home. All legal documents are drawn up so Scott can sign for me. When I land in Indy, We'll be the proud owner of our own little run down home on Sunny Lane. Finally. And then I can finally share the news with everyone instead of the few of you aware of this blog. Thanks to those who've been hanging with us in the slow time.

And, if all goes well - I'll be able to update this more often with what we are doing. Of course, I'm out of town just about every weekend and I can promise you my husband will not stop to take photos as he's ripping flooring and tile out.

But, look for this to heat up this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment